“To design by simplifying, to extrapolate the essence”.
This was the genesis of Tense by Piergiorgio and Michele Cazzaniga. Tense represents the core, the primary concept of the table idea, so unique and minimal to adapt to many different spaces, both residential and contract.
Tense is the table’s soul, that expresses itself through a huge consistency in terms of shapes and finishes, the latter in a single material and identical for legs and top, sending a sensation of compactness and modernity. In its essentiality, this table hides a technological heart, encased in the top’s panel, which enables, thanks to the internal tension, to achieve big dimensions, up to 4 meters.
And, thanks to the minimum thickness of the top, Tense keeps in any case a high lightweight and stability. The possibility of coming in different sizes and colours enables Tense to meet every customer’s need. Equipped with top-access, the table also lends itself to the needs of professional spaces.
- A lightweight and technological table
- Available in three colours
- Developed in 5 heights (H35, H45, H73, H90, H110) and 31 sizes
- Available the equipped version with 1 or 2 top-access and under top cable tray
- Recommended for both residential and contract spaces.