Tables featuring mono-material ﬁnishes.
The important technological innovation it incorporates, combined with the tensioning capacity of the components makes it possible to build tabletops in large sizes.
The 35mm thick tabletop is a load-bearing composite board built with an internal frame consisting of either aluminium profiles and polystyrene filler. 35x35mm steel legs with internal structural tie-rod.
Height 73 cm.
- MATT WHITE, made of acrylic resin and rock minerals. Tabletop, edges and legs covered with a 3 mm thick sheet of resin.
- NATURAL OAK WOOD with transparent acrylic ﬁnish. Top, edges and legs coated by 3mm thick solid wood.
- STONE, in reconstructed stone, transparent acrylic ﬁnish. Top, edges and legs coated with application of 3mm thick material.
- CARBONE, created in solid natural oak wood, thickness 3mm, subjected to surface acid etching treatment applied by using natural acids without chemical additives.
- MARBLE, this particular ﬁnish, reconstructed marble, is made starting with marble dust that has been mixed with a ﬁller and is then spread manually over the entire surface of the table. Top, edges and legs are covered with a sheet of material in a thickness of about 3mm.
- DIAMOND, an innovative material processing and stratiﬁcation technique that is based on a special mass-coloured concrete resin around 3 mm in thickness which is expertly combined with a binder and applied by hand all over the top in a deliberately irregular and non-uniform way. Surface, edges and legs with application of 3 mm-thick material composed of a mass-coloured cement base and surface ﬁnish in glossy polyester.