At Imm Cologne the iconic Flow collection is presented in a padded and completely upholstered version with a wide range of bases and finishes.
The collection expands with new textile lines, featuring an exclusive, radical, elegant design, that leads to the universe of graphic arts. A new version offering a refined upholstery work, to be naturally located in every soft business and residential space.
DOWNLOAD THE CATALOGUE FLOW TEN YEARS
Shell composed of a thermoformed and padded counter-shell with a small pad made from quilted polyurethane and polyester wadding at the front, and upholstery with zips in the lower part of the chair.
The textile part is made from removable fabric, which can be supplemented with additional upholstery.
• VN 4-legged steel base: in folded sheet metal, painted matt white or matt graphite grey. 360° swivel.
• Base with central leg: produced in aluminium painted with epoxy powder in the matt colours white, lead grey, mud, green, avio blue and powder pink or in gloss white. 360° swivel.
• VN 4-legged oak base: frame from transparent-lacquered natural oak solid wood with a natural, brown or bleached finish. 360° swivel.
• 4-legged oak base: frame from transparent-lacquered natural oak solid wood with a natural, brown or bleached finish. 360° swivel.
• 4-legged CROSS base: die-cast aluminium frame and solid wood legs, lacquered in the matt colours white, lead grey, mud, green, avio blue and powder pink
• 4-legs CROSS OAK base: die-cast aluminium frame painted with epoxy powders in the matt colours white, and graphite grey and solid natural oak legs with transparent lacquer, available in the finishes natural, brown or bleached.